L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L., owner of the site www.olivera.org (hereinafter, the “Site”), is a company with a long tradition specialising in the production, processing and marketing of high-quality organic olive oil and wine.
L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. makes the platform included in this website available to users through which a natural or legal person, hereinafter the User, may book activities, excursions, guided tours and experiences.
The data of L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. are the following:
C/ LA PLANA, S/N – 25268 – VALLBONA DE LES MONGES (LLEIDA)
Registered in the registry of cooperatives 755
Telephone: 973 33 02 76
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
By accessing, viewing or using the materials, content or services accessible through the website, the User declares that he understands and accepts these General Contract Conditions, which define the rights and obligations of L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. and the User for contracting the services of activities, excursions, experiences and guided tours.
These are the only General Contracting Conditions applicable to the use of the website (without prejudice to the fact that particular conditions may exist for certain services) and to the contracting of services and replace any other condition, except by prior agreement and in writing between L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. and the User.
User registration will not be required to access the website. However, in order to contract the services offered by L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. you will be required to provide us with personal data and acceptance of these conditions before formalising the corresponding payment.
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. has developed this website to offer the User a booking service for activities, excursions, guided tours and experiences of wine tourism, oil tourism, gastronomy and much more.
The contracting of the services offered will be carried out between the User and L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. The User, at the time the reservation is formalised, will establish a direct contractual relationship with L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L.
In order to make reservations through the website, the User must provide their personal data (name, surname, e-mail and telephone) or, where appropriate, the data of the person in whose name the activity is reserved, in order that L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. can make the reservation requested by the User.
By virtue of these General Contract Conditions, Users declare to provide truthful, exact, current and complete information about their identity, or, where appropriate, about the person in whose name the activity is reserved. Users will be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. and of any consequence that could derive from the errors in the information provided.
In accordance with the foregoing, Users must immediately notify L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. through the email email@example.com of any error, modification or problem regarding the data and information provided.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO RESERVATIONS
The reservations that each User makes through the Website are subject to the specific conditions that apply to each activity, excursion or guided tour. The User can find these conditions in the description tab of the Website for each of these services.
In general, the reservation of activities, excursions and guided tours promoted by L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. through the Website is subject to the following conditions:
The data and schedules of the activities, excursions and guided tours published on the Website have been defined and do not allow any type of modification in this regard.
There is only the possibility of modifying the date and time of an activity, excursion and guided tour if the User hires a private service. To book an activity, excursion, guided tour or experience privately, you must contact L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. through the contact form available at the following link: https://olivera.org/ca/contacta/
The User may modify the reservation data provided that the conditions of the activity, excursion and/or guided tour allow it. In order to make this modification, the User must contact through the contact form available at https://olivera.org/ca/contacta/ or, in the case of being registered, access their user area.
The minimum time in advance for each reservation varies depending on the activity, excursion, guided tour and/or experience that you wish to reserve. This specific aspect can be seen in the tab of the activity itself on the Website. L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. informs that it is not possible to reserve an activity less in advance than that indicated in the corresponding activity file.
The meeting point, the date, the time, the duration and all the necessary information to carry out the reserved activity, excursion and/or guided tour is detailed in the description sheet of each service/experience, on the Website, as well as in the confirmation e-mail sent by L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. to the User once the reservation is made.
The confirmation e-mail, in addition to providing all the information on the reserved service, is the proof of reservation of the activity, excursion and/or guided tour contracted.
It is essential that the User is punctual and shows up at the meeting point at the time and date indicated on the receipt, since all activities, excursions and guided tours are scheduled to leave at a specific time and it is not possible to change the start time.
The duration of the activities, excursions and guided tours published on the Website are of a referential nature and might suffer slight variations depending on the development of the service, such as inclement weather, road traffic problems, etc
L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. informs that it may require the user to present the receipt proving the reservation of the activity prior to the start of the activity, in paper or digital format. If the User does not present the reservation receipt, they will not be able to carry out the activity, excursion or guided tour.
You can browse the Website until you find the booking form for the desired activity, excursion and/or guided tour. Once located, the reservation can be completed by following these steps:
- 1. Indicate the number of entries for adults and children.
- 2. Complete the data.
- 3. Make the payment.
The contracting of the reservation of the services of L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. will be understood as formalised once the Users have completed and accepted the activity reservation form and this has been confirmed, after having correctly completed the reservation process and payment has been made correctly.
METHOD OF PAYMENT, PRICE, CURRENCY AND TAXES
The prices will be those indicated by L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. at the time of booking the activity chosen by the User
All services are confirmed immediately and are paid at the time of booking by:
- Credit card: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B and MasterCard are accepted. The amount of the order will be charged to your card, so you will have to indicate the number, the expiration date and the security code CW2 (on the back of the card). In the event that your card is damaged, the relevant security codes will be requested.
These data will not be stored or manipulated by us, but will be registered directly in the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution. The charge will be made in real time through this Redsys payment gateway. In the event that the charge cannot be made finally (for any reason), the order will be automatically cancelled.
- PayPal: Allows you to pay directly without communicating financial data on the Internet. It automatically encrypts sensitive data with the help of the best technologies available on the market.
In general, L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. make the full payment through the website of the activity, excursion and/or guided tour.
These prices are expressed in euros (€) and include taxes. The total amount will be indicated at the time of final confirmation of contracting the service.
In general, L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. will not apply discounts in the provision of its services, unless it is established in the conditions of the corresponding activity, excursion and/or guided tour.
CONFIRMATION AND CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS
After contracting the reservation, Users will receive a confirmation email where the payment of the contracted service will be confirmed and a receipt/proof of purchase of the contracted services will be provided. The User must take into account that this purchase receipt is not equivalent to the issuance of the invoice corresponding to the contracting of the services. The User may request the invoice once they have formalised their reservation through the website in the email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case of any improper or fraudulent charge on the card used for the purchase through www.olivera.org, notification must be made in the shortest possible time so that L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. can take the necessary steps.
– Wine tourism events and activities: The day of the event can be changed 48 hours in advance (if it is not an event that only takes place ona specific day) free of charge, but the amount will not be refunded. In the case of not showing up for the reserved visit or the event, 100% of the amount paid will be forfeit. The amount of the visit will not be refunded even if notified in advance at 48 hours on the day of the visit. In the case of specific events that only take place on a specific day and do not repeat themselves on other days (and, therefore, there is no possibility of changing the day), the amount of the ticket may be refunded as long as the User notifies 48 hours in advance.
In accordance with the foregoing, and by accepting these general reservation conditions, users declare that they have read and expressly accepted this cancellation policy and agree with the cancellation conditions of the activity, excursion and/or visit tour that book through the Website.
CONDUCT ON THE WEBSITE
Users undertake to make lawful, diligent, honest and correct use of all information or content to which they have access through the Website, and all this under the principles of good faith and respecting current legislation at all times of these General Conditions of Contract. In particular, but without limitation, Users must not:
- Register or communicate data that is not true, exact, complete and/or updated, or access the Website using the name, identification data or password of another User or impersonate any person or identity.
- Use the Website for fraudulent purposes or in connection with criminal offenses or illegal activities of any kind.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses that may cause unauthorised alterations to the contents or systems that are part of the Website.
- Create a profile or use the Website to use or reuse any unlawful, offensive, pornographic, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or threatening material of any kind, or that violates copyrights, trademarks or confidentiality, privacy or any other right, that is insulting or reprehensible to third parties.
- Download, send or distribute in any other way content or applications that may violate any legislation in force or that may infringe any right of any party.
L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. reserves the right to deny any attempt to access the Website or cancel user accounts, in cases where there is misuse of the Website in accordance with the provisions of this clause.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Without prejudice to the responsibility in the reservation of activities, excursions and guided tours in which the provisions of the General Law of Consumers and Users apply and by way of example, but not limitation, L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. is not responsible for the following circumstances:
- Cancellations made out of term by the Users. L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. will not be responsible under any circumstances for returning the amounts paid by its Users when they have not complied with the cancellation period provided in the cancellation policy.
- Delays or errors made by Users to reach the meeting point of the reserved activity, excursion and/or guided tour. L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. will not assume any responsibility if the User misses the reserved activity due to lack of punctuality and/or for not being at the corresponding meeting point.
- Cases in which the User does not carry the corresponding proof of reservation printed on paper and/or downloaded to his mobile phone and access to the corresponding activity, excursion and/or guided tour is denied.
- Injuries, damages and accidents that the User might suffer while carrying out the activity, excursion and/or reserved guided tour, as well as those injuries, damages and accidents suffered by the User prior to the service and that have prevented him from carrying out the activity.
- The weather conditions in which the activity, excursion and guided tour reserved by the User is carried out. Under no circumstances, will L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. be responsible for these circumstances, for which the service will be understood to be correctly provided.
- Cases in which the activities, excursions or guided visits have been completed with respect to all the points of interest included in them, although the duration has suffered a slight variation due to any external factor. In this situation, it will be understood that the service has been correctly provided.
L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. reserves the right to make as many modifications as it deems appropriate in these General Contract Conditions. These modifications will be valid from their publication on the Website.
All the clauses of these General Conditions of use must be interpreted independently and autonomously, the rest of the stipulations not being affected in the event that one of them has been declared null by judicial sentence or final arbitration resolution. The affected clause or clauses will be replaced by another or others that preserve the effects pursued by the General Contract Conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This website is located and operated in Spain. These General Contract Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation. All matters relating to this Website are governed by Spanish law and are submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals of Spain, without the principles on conflicts of laws being applicable.
In those cases in which the client does not have the status of consumer or user, or is domiciled outside of Spain, they will submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Lleida, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
If the User decides to use or consult this Website outside of Spain, they must bear in mind that they do so on their own initiative and that they are responsible for compliance with the relevant laws.
This contract will enter into force and will have full effect from the moment the User accepts it.
This contract and, therefore, the general conditions that it incorporates, together with the annexes (if any), in addition to being read on this Website, can be stored, filed and reproduced by usual electronic or computer means.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
The User can notify L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. complaints, claims or any other comments through the contact information provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information). In addition, L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. has official claim forms available to consumers and users, and these can be requested from L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. at any time, using the contact information provided at the beginning of these Conditions (General Information). Likewise, if the relationship between L’OLIVERA, S.C.C.L. and the User creates a dispute, the User, as a consumer, can request an out-of-court dispute resolution, in accordance with EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, on the resolution of online disputes in consumer matters.